Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Projector probs!!!

  1. #11
    Senior Hostboard Member BolexPlusx's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 30th, 2002
    Posts
    369
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Loads of splicers available on E-bay. Alex is a tape splicing fan, I'm a cement splicing fan. However, tape splices are easier to make, so if you're just starting out, I think that's the way to go.

    (You can learn to splice with cement later!!!)

    -Sorry Alex!

  2. #12
    HB Forum Moderator Alex's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2000
    Posts
    11,383
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey BolexPlusx, no need to be sorry!

    I agree that tape is a great way to start, and then those more daring might give cement a try. This forum welcomes divergent viewpoints.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •